Tuesday 19 March 2013

Week 2 - 11/03/2013

I am pleased that I have a weight loss of 4 pounds this week. I was concerned that I wouldn't have a high loss as I came on yesterday and this always affects my weight. But to still have lost despite this is so rewarding.

I have continued to not over eat and have listened to my Paul Mckenna Hypnosis again and it has kept me focussed. I plan to listen to it again tomorrow morning.

I have felt I am able to eat what I want and how much I want. My appetite has shrunk and I am noticing I am not eating all the food on my plate. This is normally unheard of for me so the hypnosis is clearly working for me.

Today for instance I really felt like a packet of minstrels (being on doesn't help chocolate craving) and I thought 'oh I shouldn't' but then I remembered my hypnosis states I can eat what I want when I want as long as I stop when I am full it is fine. Well I slowly ate the whole 100g bag but I didn't feel hungry for lunch so I just didn't have any and counted them as my lunch. This is also a great change for me 1) I would have inhaled the 100g bag and not eaten slowly before.
2) This would have been a starter to the rest of my binge
3) I most definitely would have had lunch on top of this.

I am getting there, I feel positive and proud of myself and it's been a long time since I felt this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment